Education Ministry Embarks on Curriculum Review Process
• Process to take 60 to 90 days
• All Schools to participate
• Zimbabwe Education Blueprint-2015 to 2022 to be established
• 1999 CIET to be implemented
• Curriculum overload to be reduced
Created: 23 October 2014
New pay structure for teachers
THE Government is considering re-introducing allowances for heads of departments, wardens and teachers who have extra duties in schools in a bid to improve their welfare, the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education Dr Lazrus Dokora revealed.
Created: 20 October 2014
Curriculum review process launched
Zimbabwe’s education sector is set for transformation after government this week launched a curriculum review programme.
Created: 16 October 2014